Exploring Art, Architecture and Cuisine
Travel dates: May 10 – 15, 2019
Privately Escorted by Ruth Payne
Think art, architecture, foodie tours, and music well into the evening. Add time to explore Chicago’s unique neighbourhoods and so-cool boutiques and you’ll begin to feel the magic. Add Ruth Payne’s expertise in the art world and you have the ultimate urban experience in one of our favourite cities.
- Privately escorted by Ruth Payne
- 5 nights accommodation and meals outlined in itinerary
- Private tour of the Chicago Art Institute
- Architectural boat tour
- Frank Loyd Wright’s home and studio visit
- Walking lunch tour around downtown
- Women With Wings happy surprises!